Transport and logistics
Logistics is the science of the integrated organisation, controlling, provision and optimisation of different processes in a system.
As a professional logistics service provider with over seventeen years of experience in transportation and storage, TEC-LOG can offer you a comprehensive range of services in this field.
TEC-LOG plans the complete transportation process to any destination worldwide. All parcelled goods (sea freight or air freight) are preserved and packed professionally by us.
Well-known partners from all fields such as fork lift and crane technology, heavy cargo transportation, temperature-controlled transportation or sea freight and air freight allow all kinds of goods to be transported. We will assist you with customs formalities and offer you goods in transit insurance as standard in accordance with the German Freight Forwarders’ Standard Terms and Conditions (ADSp) (new version) for each transport assignment.
Design and implementation, including logistics and planning services, are part of the integrated services that TEC-LOG provides from a single source for complex relocation projects:
• Industrial relocations
• Measurement and calibration of machines
• IT and telecommunications service
• Site measurements
• Accident prevention regulation inspection in accordance with the professional association’s guidelines, BGR-234, for paternosters and lifts!
• Inspection of your storage facilities / shelves in accordance with the Industrial Safety Regulation (BetrSichV), since § 10 of the Industrial Safety Regulation requires you to have your facilities checked at least every 12 months by a qualified person!
• Visual inspection of the shelving components for visible damage in accordance with DIN EN 15635
• Relocation of storage systems
• Relocation of technical medical facilities
• Office and building removals
• Library and archive removals
• Order picking
• Warehousing / storage
What you benefit:
• No restrictions with regard to the type of goods or destination
• Quick implementation through established contacts with specialists from all logistics areas
• High cost-effectiveness through precise planning at the outset
• Compliance with statutory provisions.